GastroMend HP, 60 vegetarian capsules
Support for the management of ulcers and gastritis
GastroMend-HP is a blend of botanical extracts and nutrient complexes with specific antimicrobial and mucosal healing properties. This novel combination of substances delivered in a quick-release capsule for action in the stomach and duodenum provides a new tool in management of ulcers and gastritis by addressing both the eradication of H. pylori and the healing of the mucosal tissue.
- Mastic, a resinous substance from a tree originally native to the island of Chios in Greece, has a long historic use in the Mediterranean and Middle-east regions of the world where it has been chewed like gum in the treatment of stomach pain for centuries.
- Methylmethioninesulfonium, a derivative of methionine found in raw cabbage, is often referred to as “vitamin u” because of its history of treating peptic ulcers. The use of raw cabbage juice has been studied extensively, particularly in Russia and other countries of the former Soviet Union, for the healing of damaged and eroded intestinal mucosa.
- Deglycerized licorice (DGL) – a well established anti-ulceration and mucosal healing botanical.
- Zinc-carnosine (PepZin-GI) was chosen due to the exciting literature that has been emerging showing the impressive anti-H. pylori and mucosal protective and anti-ulcerative properties this compound, including the ability to protect the intestinal lining against damage due to indomethacin and other strong anti-inflammatory medications often associated with intestinal mucosal damage.
- Vitamin C provides anti-H. pylori activity and tissue healing ability.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Serving Size: 4 capsules
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules, twice daily, on an empty stomach or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Trademark Information: PepZin GI is a registered trademark of Lonza Ltd.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN